THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Begins

I've never been one to make resolutions...much less publish them...but this year I hope to do more blogging, but less pushing of my blog on the unsuspecting public via facebook.  So most of this will probably go unseen.  But that's ok.

I want to/plan to/should probably do more of these four things this year:

Write.  I have several ideas for more of stories, but I haven't gotten around to them.  The stories that my kids inspire, the stories that just come to me, just randomness.  Just write.

Exercise.  When I have something to shoot for, I do well.  When I don't, I don't.

Clean.  Would it kill me to run the vacuum a little more often?

Figure out a plan for what to do with myself and the job situation.  I don't know that I can really call myself a Stay-At-Home-Dad anymore as that implies my kids need me to stay home with them.

A little each day on those four things is the plan.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment