THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thank you to the inventor of Littlest Pet Shop

The first annual SAHD Awards go to the guy that writes the "Diary of A Wimpy Kid" books, and who  ever it was that invented the Littlest Pet Shop toys.

My son has read all the books in the Wimpy Kid series, twice, and is looking forward to when then next book is released.  And if you know my boy, you know that is quite unusual.

And for the Littlest Pet Shop toys, wow.  My kids will play together nicely for hours...days even with those things.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment