THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Great story from another blog.

Let me start by saying I love Disney World.  My wife and I honeymooned there.  We've taken our kids three times, and will hopefully take them many more times.  And then we'll take the grandkids some day.  My wife and I have run a marathon at Disney World.  My secret dream is to retire and work in the All-Star Movies resort gift shop.

(on a weird side note - the other day I was listing my all-time favorite restrooms, and the top two are both at Disney World....but that's a story for another blog entry....or maybe I should just keep that kind of weird information to myself)

Here is a link to a blog about a dad and his autistic son and the story of the final day of the Snow White ride at Disney World.  You may want to have some tissues handy if you make it through all six blog entires.

http://www.shmoolok.com/Blog/tabid/62/EntryId/53/SWSA-Final-Night-Prelude.aspx

The people at Disney are incredible!
What a fun story!




No comments:

Post a Comment