THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fantasy Dad role-model

A fun article talking about Arthur Weasley (from the Harry Potter books) as a great dad.
I would love to have my dad skills described like this:

“Mr. Weasley is quirky, funny, and he’s also very generous and forgiving of his children. "


http://geekout.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/19/the-best-dad-of-fantasy-fiction/?hpt=hp_bn11







Molly Weasley: *Your* sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night. 
Arthur Weasley: [to the boys] Did you really? How did it go? 
[after Molly hits him
Arthur Weasley: I mean, that was very wrong indeed, boys. Very wrong of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment