THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Musical Tastes

Today I was doing some work at the computer, and had Itunes playing random songs.  I usually just have it going for background music and don't really pay that much attention to it.

The song "Walking On The Moon" by The Police came on....and for some reason, I decided to skip it.  The next song was "We're Going To Mars" by the Backyardigans....and I left that one on.

So I skipped a song from the Greatest Hits album from one of America's classic rock bands for a song sung by a penguin, a kangaroo, and a "Uniqua."

That about sums up the state of fatherhood for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment