THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Minecraft

About a month ago, my son started asking me if he could get a game called Minecraft for our computer.  I had no idea what it was.  He said one of his friends had it and it was "epic."  But it was just after Christmas, so I kept telling him he didn't need any new games.  But he kept asking and kept asking and kept asking, and I eventually gave in and let him get it.

Now he plays non stop.  I'm convinced if we didn't make him stop occasionally, he would give up eating and sleeping for this game.



It seems to be a very fun, imaginative and creative game.  But we're also teetering on the line between having fun and being addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment