THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Random Stay-At-Home-Dad thoughts for today.

Saw a new Wiggles DVD at Target yesterday.  Murray is not aging well.

When I get my haircut  in the middle of the day on a weekday, I dread when the lady cutting my hair asks if I have the day off.  I have most days off,  she doesn't need to rub it in.

Had my son and our puppy in the living room together for the first time today, and nobody (neither boy nor dog) freaked out and ran out of the room.  That's progress!

I like that my son is a morning person....but today he was a little too much of a morning person.  Had to bite my tongue and not tell him to just leave me alone while I have my oatmeal.

I like doing laundry.

I wonder if I'll ever tell anyone about this blog other than my wife (Hi Becky!).  I'm not sure there's anything here that would interest anyone else.

Cereal for lunch again today.  And that's not a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment