THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The boy is learning.

Yesterday at my son's school, it was Quick Shop day.  The Quick Shop is a fund raiser where the kids can bring in money and buy a few cheap little things like pencils, erasers, silly bands, etc.  I asked Andrew what he wanted and he told me he just needed five dimes to buy five erasers.  So I found some dimes, put them in a plastic bag and sent them to school in his backpack.
After school, I asked him if he got his erasers.  He told me, "No, I gave my money to a girl."

Smart boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment