THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Late at night....must turn off brain....

It's time to get another job.
I wish I had a different job.
If I get a different job, will I miss all of my kids activities?
What if I'm not home to get them off to school in the morning?
What if I'm not home to help with their homework every night?
I need a higher paying job.
I need to do something different.
I work with some cool people.
I'll apply for a few jobs, and see what happens.
Got a call about an interview....didn't go.   Too much like what I have now.  What's the point?
I don't like coming home from work after the kids are in bed.
If I get a full time job, does that mean this whole stay-at-home dad thing was a failure.
Or has it just run it's course.
I have no idea what I want to do when I grow up.
Got another interview.
I hope I get it....it would be a lot more money.
I'm not sure I'll like it.
Maybe they won't want me, then I don't have to decide.
I'd like the bigger pay checks.
I'd like to do something different.
What if I try it and don't like it.
Will the kids be all right home alone that much?
The kids don't need me home with them as much.
Maybe this job could lead to something better.
I wonder what Powerball is up to......

No comments:

Post a Comment