THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Breakfast for two

"Fao and I are hungry,"  my daughter announced as she came to the table.  "Can we have some apples for breakfast?"  So I cut up an apple.

"Does Fao like the peel on or off?" I asked.

"Off.  She's never had an apple before, but she's taking my advice on this one."

I will miss mornings like this.  I'm sure there aren't too many left with my soon to be 12 year old daughter.

After they finished off the apples, they took a few minutes to read the comics before snuggling on the couch for some cartoons.


No comments:

Post a Comment