THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Things I do for them (or are they things I do for me?)

I butter and cut my daughter's eggos every morning.
I fold and put away their laundry.  (most of the time....but always their shirts.  They don't do hangers.)
(Speaking of hangers....I still use the toddler hangers for their shirts, even though they aren't big enough.  I can't seem to bring myself to admit they need adult size hangers.)
I drive my son to school, and we live 3 blocks from the school.

Are these things I do for them....or to keep myself relevant as their father?

No comments:

Post a Comment