THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New workout video series?

My wife (who is AWESOME) has a series of workout DVDs.  I don't claim to do them everyday, or in any way to be in any kind of good shape....but I do occasionally pop one in the DVD player and follow along as best I can.  Today's video was "Shoulders and Back" and it got me thinking....what might the at-home-parent work out series look like?

from the good old fashioned: "Walking The Dog"
to classics such as "Laundry and Groceries" and "Vacuuming and Mowing"
or even "Rearranging the Living Room"
and my favorite, working on balance and agility - "Changing The Sheets On The Top Bunk"

No comments:

Post a Comment