THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Left Over Spaghetti O's lesson

Today my daughter helped me make some Spaghetti O's to send to school in her lunch to test out the new thermos we got for her.  I left the extras in a bowl on the counter while I took the kids to school.  This led to the discovery that when cats eat Spaghetti O's they puke orange.  And that is really hard to get out of light colored carpet.  Too bad we rented to Rug Doctor to clean the carpets last weekend....a lot of good that did us.

No comments:

Post a Comment