THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Cereal Launcher

Wow.  Somebody sat in a meeting at General Mills and suggested, "Let's encourage kids to plink their cereal across the room.  That will go over well with the parents!"

Here is the back of our Lucky Charms box.





And sure, that does sound like fun, but I think I'll wait and launch my cereal while the kids are at school...I don't want to encourage any food flicking habits.  As long as the dog eats all the marshmallows I have it all cleaned up before they get home, we won't have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment