THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Thursday, July 1, 2021

25 Years

 25 Years!












I was lucky enough to meet Becky the first week of our freshman year in college. She was in a few of my classes that first term and helped me pass Calculus.


She doubled majored in Math and Computer Science at Wartburg and was Computer Science senior of the year in 1994...and decorated her dorm room with so many toys and stuffed animals that people assumed she was an elementary education major.

She has a Master's Degree in Computer Science from Notre Dame...and a large collection of R2-D2 toys.


She has completed 4 Ironman distance triathlons, a dozen marathons, countless 5Ks, multiple 100 mile bike rides....and will spend entire weekends on the couch binging Netflix.

She is AWESOME.


They say making a marriage last 25 years is a lot of work. But I haven't had to work at it for one day of those 25 years. (she may have a different answer on that.)


She truly is my best friend and I'm glad she has let me tag along for the last 25 years.






No comments:

Post a Comment