THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Time For A Snack?

As Jon Bon Jovi sings in Wanted Dead Or Alive, "Sometimes when you're alone, all you do is eat."

Or something like that...

6:30 Oatmeal and Toast - there is really no reason for me to eat breakfast this early...but my kids are eating before they go to school, so I feel it is my parental duty to eat with them.

7:30 Bowl Of Froot Loops - (you know, I just noticed the other day it isn't "Fruit Loops"...why would they mess with my mind like that for so many years?)  The kids have left for school and it's more of a real breakfast time...so I eat again.

9:00 Toast - need something to fill the time before finding something to do for the day.

10:15  Taco Shell with Nutella - I know nutella is actually just chocolate frosting disguised as a breakfast spread....but I can't help myself.

11:00 Finally lunch time!   Schwan's Potstickers and Doritos.

12:15  Taco Shell with Nutella - really, this is a yummy snack.

2:15  Taco Shell with Nutella - I never said I was proud of these choices.

3:40 Pretzels - The kids are home from school...so why not have a snack with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment