THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Where does all the motivation go?

Days I work at Target:
"Boy, I really feel like exercising today. If I wasn't here, I think I'd do that P90X workout."
"I have such a great idea for a story.  If I wasn't here, I'd be writing that down."
"Maybe I should paint the living room.  If I wasn't here, I'd get started on that."

Days I don't work at Target:
"I'll bet I can beat my streak on Plants vs. Zombies Endless VaseBreaker today!"
"I wonder if there are any new Rick Springfield videos on YouTube."
"ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz"

No comments:

Post a Comment