THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG

This blog started as a place for me to put a few stories I had written about a dad and his two kids and the "everyday adventures" they had together. But it has sort of evolved into a hodge podge of dad related thoughts, stories, songs, and other misc. things.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Curious George and the School Bus

School has started, and my hours at Target have not picked up yet, so I'm left with more free time.  I think I need to get out more...I just spent a good chunk of my morning playing with Curious George on the PBS kids website.

Click here if you want to help the animals in the zoo.


My daughter rides the bus to school for the first time this year.  She was worried all summer about it and thought it would be scary.  After one day she was over that fear.  But I'm finding I don't like it so much.  I have this weird disconnected feeling that she goes off to some unseen school and does mysterious things.  Even though I've seen her class room and met her teacher and I know where her locker is.....it's just kind of an unexpected weird feeling not dropping her off at school every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment